Thursday, March 29, 2007

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

(In no particular order . . . )

1. I used to have curly hair (really curly), but now it's pretty much straight.
2. I am a PK (pastor's kid).
3. I would usually rather be a follower and an introvert, but I must have some gifting in being a leader. I always seem to be put in positions or have jobs that have me leading or managing others. I've been told many times that I am good at it, but it's not what I am always looking to do.
4. I hate winter - except the week of Christmas . . . . ok, some of you may have caught on to this fact about me. I tend to get a bit whiney during winter.
5. Growing up I wanted a job where I handled money. I didn't necessarily want it myself, just liked counting it.
6. I could eat pizza and ice cream every day with out getting tired of them. Yum-O!
7. I love to color my hair. Recently, it has not been done in an attempt to save money.
8. I still babysit - or kid-sit as some of the cute kiddos tell me. The funny thing is that I still like to do it and I'm thinking parents like that I have my own transportation and have a bit more common sense and resposiblitity than many teenagers. I don't even charge - though some parents insist on still paying me.
9. I love cats and I have a strong dislike for dogs. For a while in college, I had several families ask me to house sit while they were out of town. Wouldn't you know it, they all had dogs, too. Ugh! At least I was able to have a few times away from the dorm and roommates.
10. I never dated until I met the man that is now my husband. While I thought it was not the greatest thing in high school, I like that this is how it turned out. :)

No comments: