Monday, March 26, 2007

Open the Windows


Spring has sprung!!! After getting our last electric/gas bill, I turned the heat off. No more! I am so tired of paying through the nose for that stuff. Plus, we had kept our house at 59-61 degrees all winter . . . we could turn off the heat at the beginning of March and not freeze any more than we already had. Alright, some of you may say, "What???? That's really cold!!!!" But, we have no kids, we work a lot, and I'm not paying to heat my house when I'm not there. Plus, that's what the big warm quilts are for. So, this weekend the outside temp heated up to the 60s and, yes, that means it's time to air the house out and open the windows. I just love the breeze that come in! The sun is shining and I am finding great joy in that! And, if it rains . . . great . . . that just means that things will turn green faster.

No comments: